The Diccionari manual català-anglès angles-català from Enciclopèdia Catalana contains all words and expressions most frequently used both on the street and in the media and in the sphere of education, presented in a practical way.
- Dictionary database contains over 38,000 entries.
- English sound module contains over 51,000 entries by native speakers.
- British and American English.
- Phonetic transcription of English and Catalan.
- Table of English irregular verbs.
- Touch screen devices support!
- Hyperlinks between related articles and directions
- Search History to see the list of last 20 translations
- Slovoed Online Update provides over-the-air program updates
- Dictionary database is possible to install on SD card
- Online dictionary catalog provides one-click access to more Enciclopèdia Catalana dictionaries and possibility to download it directly to your device
- Multilingual interface is available in English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish languages.
About Enciclopèdia Catalana
Enciclopèdia Catalana has a catalog of nearly 100 titles, including monolingual dictionaries of Catalan and the main collection of bilingual dictionaries between Catalan and other languages, as well as thematic, encyclopaedic and complementary Catalan dictionaries.
Paragon Software Group is the leading developer of multi-platform software applications for smartphones and desktop computers. Since its inception in 1994, the company has strived to exceed the expectations of its global customers by translating its innovative approach, expertise and independent production capacities to all levels of its diversified product development. Our product portfolio includes over 120 Multilingual Dictionaries (for 30+ languages and all possible language pair combinations) with databases by the world's leading publishing houses such as Merriam-Webster, Oxford, Duden, PONS, Van Dale, VOX, etc.
For more information visit www.penreader.com