Dictionary database is powered by Oxford University Press.
Offering a comprehensive look at both languages, it includes over 185,000 words and phrases and 290,000 translations. The dictionary provides exceptional coverage of regional Russian, British, and American dialects as well as of modern idioms and colloquial usage.
Oxford dictionary features:
- NEW! Morphology module for English and Russian languages helps to translate words in any grammatical form
- NEW! Sound module for English and Russian languages. Listen to numerous keywords spoken by native speakers
- Touch screen devices support
- Online Update feature provides over-the-air program updates
- Dictionary database is possible to install on memory cards
- Hyperlinks between related articles and directions
- Search History feature shows the last 20 words looked up
- Online dictionary catalog provides one-click access to more Oxford dictionaries and possibility to download it directly to your device
- Multilingual interface is available in English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish languages
- No Internet connection required: simply download the dictionary once to your device and use it with no further expense incurred