The essential two-in-one reference for the learner of Russian: an up-to-date dictionary and a useful grammar supplement in one handy volume.
The Collins Russian Dictionary offers up-to-date coverage of today's Russian and English. Ideal for the intermediate learner of Russian.
- The Collins Russian Dictionary will help the user understand the language of the Russian media and of contemporary literature, and includes business and computing terms.
- The grammar section is a compact and useful guide, a perfect complement to the dictionary with its clear, easy-to-use layout.
- The clear layout, with special presentation of key vocabulary, ensures that users find what they are looking for quickly and easily.
- Dictionary database contains over 58,000 keywords.
- Comprehensive coverage of today's Russian and English.
- Special treatment of frequently-used words.
- Supplements on Russian pronunciation and grammar.
- Touch screen devices support!
- Hyperlinks between related articles and directions
- Search History to see the list of last 20 translations
- Collins Online Update provides over-the-air program updates
- Dictionary database is possible to install on SD card
- Online dictionary catalog provides one-click access to more Collins dictionaries and possibility to download it directly to your device
- Multilingual interface is available in English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish languages